Report NEP-CMP-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1022, CIRPEE.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Landscape in the Economy of Conspicuous Consumptions," MPRA Paper 22948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Guanming & Stiegert, Kyle & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2009. "An Analysis of Bundle Pricing in Horizontal and Vertical Markets: The Case of the U.S. Cottonseed Market," Staff Paper Series 543, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2010. "The Structure and Evolution of a Skyway Network," Working Papers 000075, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," Working Paper 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Armstrong, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Su, Che-Lin, 2010. "Endogenous Selection and Moral Hazard in Compensation Contracts," Research Papers 2049, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Yu-Min Yen, 2010. "A Note on Sparse Minimum Variance Portfolios and Coordinate-Wise Descent Algorithms," Papers 1005.5082, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:hal:journl:inria-00487103_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Jenelius & Lars-Goran Mattsson & David Levinson, 2010. "The traveler costs of unplanned transport network disruptions: An activity-based modeling approach," Working Papers 201104, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yves Balasko & Enrique Kawamura, 2010. "Pareto-Improving Defaul," Working Papers 102, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2010.
- Lukasz Delong, 2010. "Applications of time-delayed backward stochastic differential equations to pricing, hedging and portfolio management," Papers 1005.4417, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 2010. "What Really Matters: Discounting, Technological Change and Sustainable Climate," Diskussionsschriften dp1008, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.