Report NEP-CMP-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waltman, L. & van Eck, N.J.P. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009. "Economic Modeling Using Evolutionary Algorithms: The Effect of a Binary Encoding of Strategies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Radax, Wolfgang, 2009. "The number and size of nations revisited: Endogenous border formation with non-uniform population distributions," MPRA Paper 15783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00319947_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:005677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tai-Yu Ma & Jean-Patrick Lebacque, 2011. "a cross-entropy based multiagent approach for multiclass activity chain modeling and simulation," Working Papers halshs-00310903, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009. "The distributional effects of tax-benefit policies under New Labour : a Shapley decomposition," Working Papers 200907, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009. "Predictability of equity models," Textos para discussão 176, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Li, Hongyan & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2009. "Separation and Volatility of Locational Marginal Prices in Restructured Wholesale Power Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-623, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lucia Milone & Paolo Pellizzari, 2009. "Mutual funds flows and the "Sheriff of Nottingham" effect," Working Papers 188, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Behavior of Investors on a Multi-Asset Market," MPRA Paper 15898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & S. Curatolo, 2009. "Coordination problems and the role of institutions: multi-agent simulations with learning," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP06, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Carbone, Jared & Kverndokk, Snorre & Røgeberg, Ole-Jørgen, 2009. "Smoking and Health Investments: Impacts of Health Adaptation and Damage Reversibility," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:12, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.