Report NEP-CMP-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Severin, 2008. "Neural Networks and their application in the fields of corporate finance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00325117, HAL.
- Paola Pellegrini & Elena Moretti & Daniela Favaretto, 2008. "Exploration in stochastic algorithms: An application on MAX-MIN Ant System," Working Papers 169, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "RBCs and DSGEs: The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence," Working Paper 2008/17, Norges Bank.
- Zhorin, Victor & Stef-Praun, Tiberiu, 2008. "Grid-enabled estimation of structural economic models," MPRA Paper 11384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hermeling, Claudia & Mennel, Tim, 2008. "Sensitivity Analysis in Economic Simulations: A Systematic Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.