Report NEP-CMP-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappellini, Alessandro & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2007. "Waiting Times in Simulated Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 7324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Roland-Holst, David, 2008. "How does Vietnam's accession to the World Trade Organization change the spatial incidence of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4521, The World Bank.
- Lelkes, Orsolya & Benedek, Dora, 2007. "Assessment of income distribution and a hypothetical flat tax reform in Hungary," MPRA Paper 7304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dora M. Iakova & Dennis P. J. Botman, 2007. "Policy Challenges of Population Aging in Ireland," IMF Working Papers 07/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Theophilopoulou, Angeliki, 2008. "Population ageing and public pension reforms in a small open economy," Working Paper Series 0863, European Central Bank.
- Fontana Magda & Marchionatti Roberto, 2007. "Endogenous animal spirits and investment an agent-based model," CESMEP Working Papers 200709, University of Turin.
- Jorge Cerdeira & Luís Pina Rebelo, 2008. "National Productive Structure and Innovative Dynamics: Finding the (Endogenous) Path to Convergence," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 012008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Uwe A. Schneider & Michael Obersteiner & Erwin Schmid & Bruce A. McCarl, 2007. "Agricultural adaptation to climate policies under technical change," Working Papers FNU-133, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2008.
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp460, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Molnár, József, 2008. "Market power and merger simulation in retail banking," Research Discussion Papers 4/2008, Bank of Finland.