Report NEP-CMP-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Lalonde & Dirk Muir, 2007. "The Bank of Canada's Version of the Global Economy Model (BoC-GEM)," Technical Reports 98, Bank of Canada.
- Bill Gibson, 2007. "A Multi-Agent Systems Approach to Microeconomic Foundations of Macro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Go, Delfin S. & Kearney, Marna & Korman, Vijdan & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2007. "Economy-wide and distributional impacts of an oil price shock on the south African economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4354, The World Bank.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Philippe, LIEGEOIS, 2007. "Income Growth in the 21st century : forecasts with an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Michael Blasnik, 2007. "Record Linkage in Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 5, Stata Users Group, revised 25 Sep 2007.