Report NEP-CMP-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Castellani & Emanuel Santos, 2006. "Forecasting Long-Term Government Bond Yields: An Application of Statistical and AI Models," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- John Stachurski, 2006. "Computing the Distributions of Economic Models Via Simulation," KIER Working Papers 615, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Flam, Sjur & Ruszczynski, A., 2006. "Computing Normalized Equilibria in Convex-Concave Games," Working Papers 2006:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:92-011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:92-013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:92-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Stachurski, 2006. "Continuous State Dynamic Programming Via Nonexpansive Approximation," KIER Working Papers 618, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore