Report NEP-CMP-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "An efficient hybrid search algorithm for various optimization problems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/365, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andras Niedermayer & Daniel Niedermayer, 2006. "Applying Markowitz's Critical Line Algorithm," Diskussionsschriften dp0602, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- B. Maenhout & M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A Comparison and Hybridization of Crossover Operators for the Nurse Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/366, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2006. "Monte Carlo Simulations versus DCF in Real Estate Portfolio Valuation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06002, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2006. "Les modèles HJM et LMM revisités," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.