Report NEP-CMP-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Henrard, 2005. "Bermudan swaptions in Hull-White one-factor model: analytical and numerical approaches," Finance 0505023, EconWPA.
- Posch Peter N. & Loeffler Gunter & Schoene Christiane, 2005. "Bayesian Methods for Improving Credit Scoring Models," Finance 0505024, EconWPA.
- Montserrat Hernández López, 2005. "Predicción mediante algoritmos genéticos con matriz de transición. Una aplicación a la demanda turística de Tenerife," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2005-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Andreas Löschel, 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," Working Papers 2005.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Optimal unemployment insurance design: time limits, monitoring, or workfare?," Working Paper Series 2005:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:481 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason S. Seligman, 2005. "Health, Wealth and Workforce Exit: Disability Insurance and Individual Accounts," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-116, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.