Report NEP-CIS-2020-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyui, Natalia & Radchenko, Natalia, 2020. "The Changing Composition of Academic Majors and Wage Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 13591, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2020. "What Can Be the Way out of the Impasse in Belarus?," wiiw Policy Notes 40, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Robinson, Sarah, 2020. "Livestock in Central Asia: From rural subsistence to engine of growth?," IAMO Discussion Papers 305468, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Komleva, Valentina (Комлева, Валентина) & Belyaeva, Olga (Беляева, Ольга) & Golubchenko, Igor (Голубченко, Игорь), 2020. "Political Factors of Regional Inequality: Comparative Studies [Политические Факторы Регионального Неравенства: Сравнительные Исследования]," Working Papers 062020, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jacques Fontanel, 2020. "Ten Contemporary Wounds of the Market Economy," Post-Print hal-02931364, HAL.
- J. James Reade & Dominik Schreyer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Stadium attendance demand during the COVID-19 crisis: Early empirical evidence from Belarus," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-20, Department of Economics, University of Reading.