Report NEP-CIS-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Papageorgiou & Luis Fernando Correa da Costa & Mohammad Eslami, 2019. "Crouching Bear and Hidden Dragon: The Limitations in the Sino-Russian Alliance," Proceedings of the 12th International RAIS Conference, April 3-4, 2019 18MP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Marina Pilkina, 2019. "Gender Issues in Russian Democratization: The Myth or the Reality?," Proceedings of the 12th International RAIS Conference, April 3-4, 2019 14MP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Andrei V. Belyi & Peter Havlik & Artem Kochnev & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2019. "Monthly Report No. 2/2019," wiiw Monthly Reports 2019-02, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Timur Natkhov & Natalia Vasilenok, 2019. "Technology Adoption in Agrarian Societies: the Effect of Volga Germans in Imperial Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 220/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Heiner Mikosch & Laura Solanko, 2018. "Should one follow movements in the oil price or in money supply? Forecasting quarterly GDP growth in Russia with higherâ€ frequency indicators," KOF Working papers 18-438, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Charu Bhurat, 2019. "Brics Nations And Financial Inclusion: A Comparative Study Of The Brics Nations Using Various Finanical Inclusion Indicators," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011574, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Titus CorlÄƒÈ›ean, 2019. "The Incompatibility of the Sharia Law and the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam with the European Convention on Human Rights," Proceedings of the 12th International RAIS Conference, April 3-4, 2019 15CT, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Ekaterina Travova, 2019. "Under Pressure? Performance Evaluation of Police Officers as an Incentive to Cheat: Evidence from Drug Crimes in Russia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp637, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Кумо, Кадзухиро & 雲, 和弘 & Kumo, Kadzuhiro, 2019. "К Вопросу О Межрегиональном Перераспределении Населения В Советской России," RRC Working Paper Series 83, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alexander Kostrov & Mikhail Mamonov, 2019. "The Formation of Hidden Negative Capital in Banking: A Product Mismatch Hypothesis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp636, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Inese Pel?a & Nora ?ibilda - Kinna & Jana Simanovska, 2019. "Applying green public procurement to food supply and catering services:Case study in Latvia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011298, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nino Tandilashvili, 2019. "Factors Influencing Student Satisfaction in Higher Education. The Case of a Georgian State University," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 05NT, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Marina Volkova & Jol Stoffers & Dmitry Kochetkov, 2019. "Education Projects for Sustainable Development: Evidence from Ural Federal University," Papers 1909.03429, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Robert W. Dimand & Harald Hagemann, 2019. "Macroeconomic Dynamics at the Cowles Commission from the 1930s to the 1950s," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2196, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.