Report NEP-CIS-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belin, Matej & Hanousek, Jan, 2019. "Which Sanctions Matter? Analysis of the EU/Russian Sanctions of 2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 13549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julien Vercueil, 2019. "L'Eurasie (2018) : une reprise en ordre dispersé," Working Papers hal-02023201, HAL.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Box-Jenkins ARIMA approach to predicting total population in Russia," MPRA Paper 92456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tibor Hledik & Karel Musil & Jakub Rysanek & Jaromir Tonner, 2018. "A Macroeconomic Forecasting Model of the Fixed Exchange Rate Regime for the Oil-Rich Kazakh Economy," Working Papers 2018/11, Czech National Bank.
- Joao F. Caldeira & Rangan Gupta & Tahir Suleman & Hudson S. Torrent, 2019. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Interest Rates of the BRICS: Evidence from a Nonparametric Functional Data Analysis," Working Papers 201911, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dmitry I. Ivanov & Alexander S. Nesterov, 2019. "Identifying Bid Leakage In Procurement Auctions: Machine Learning Approach," Papers 1903.00261, arXiv.org.
- C'elestin Coquid'e & Leonardo Ermann & Jos'e Lages & D. L. Shepelyansky, 2019. "Influence of petroleum and gas trade on EU economies from the reduced Google matrix analysis of UN COMTRADE data," Papers 1903.01820, arXiv.org.
- Hui Jin & La-Bhus Fah Jirasavetakul & Baoping Shang, 2019. "Improving the Efficiency and Equity of Public Education Spending: The Case of Moldova," IMF Working Papers 19/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Vincent Chatellier & Thierry Pouch & Cecile Le Roy & Quentin Mathieu, 2018. "Les relations commerciales agroalimentaires de la Russie avec l’Union européenne, l’embargo russe et les productions animales," Post-Print hal-02020864, HAL.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Davydov, Denis & Sihvonen, Jukka, 2019. "Financial stability and public confidence in banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Goetz, D. & Rodnyansky, A., 2019. "Exchange Rate Shocks and Quality Adjustments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ursu, Ana, 2018. "Agrarian Economy and Rural Development - Realities and Perspectives for Romania," MPRA Paper 92473, University Library of Munich, Germany.