Report NEP-CIS-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi & Nivorozhkina, Ludmila & Wan, Haiyuan, 2014. "Yuan and Roubles: Comparing Wage Determination in Urban China and Russia at the Beginning of the New Millennium," IZA Discussion Papers 8241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2014. "Hit by Deleveraging," wiiw FDI Reports 2014-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Zulfugarzade, Teymur, 2013. "Основы Правового Обеспечения Деятельности Ситуационных Социально-Экономических Центров [Bases of Legal Support of Activity of the Situational Social and Economic Centers]," MPRA Paper 52660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akpan Uduak & Isihak Salisu & Asongu Simplice, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: A Study of BRICS and MINT," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Glauben, Thomas & Belyaeva, Maria & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Djuric, Ivan & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Müller, Daniel & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Petrick, Martin & Prehn, Sören & Prishchepov, Alexa, 2014. "Eastern breadbasket obstructs its market and growth opportunities," IAMO Policy Briefs 16e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Raskov, Danila & Kufenko, Vadim, 2014. "The role of Old Believers' enterprises: Evidence from the nineteenth century Moscow textile industry," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 40/2014, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Dilyara Ibragimova, 2014. "Consumer Expectations Of Russian Populations: Cohort Analysis (1996–2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.