Report NEP-CIS-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2005. "The impact on Russia of WTO accession and the Doha agenda : the importance of liberalization of barriers against foreign direct investment in services for growth and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3725, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David & Navaretti, Giorgio Barba, 2005. "Introduction and summary to the Handbook of Trade Policy and WTO Accession for Development in Russia and the CIS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3726, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Poverty impacts of a WTO agreement : synthesis and overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3757, The World Bank.
- Freinkman, Lev & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2005. "What determines the extent of fiscal decentralization ? The Russian paradox," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3710, The World Bank.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2005. "Home Versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-13, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2005.
- Lokshin, Michael & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2005. "Who bears the cost of Russia's military draft?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3547, The World Bank.