Report NEP-CIS-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John S. Earle & Andrew Spicer & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004. "Community Norms and Organizational Practices: The Legitimization of Wage Arrears in Russia, 1992-1999," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-641, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-656, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Muravyev Alexander, 2004. "The Puzzle of Dual Class Stock in Russia. Explaining the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares," EERC Working Paper Series 04-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lazareva Olga, "undated". "Adjusting Boundaries of Russian Firms," EERC Working Paper Series 04-08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2003. "Consumption insurance and vulnerability to poverty," FCND briefs 155, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robin Thompson & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Are Patients in the Transition World Paying Unofficially to Stay Longer in Hospital? Some Evidence from Kazakhstan," LICOS Discussion Papers 14004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Markova Kseniya & Roshchin Sergey, "undated". "Choice among Different Job Search Channels. The Evidence from Russian Labor Market," EERC Working Paper Series 04-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Johanna Lukkarila, 2004. "Comparison between Asian, Russian and Turkish financial crises," International Finance 0405001, EconWPA.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp04, IIIS.
- Glushchenko Konstantin, 2004. "Integration of the Russian Market. Empirical Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 04-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.