Report NEP-CFN-2021-11-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Meucci & Fabio Parlapiano, 2021. "Corporate bond financing of Italian non-financial firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 655, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Nhung Hong LE, 2021. "Family Firms And The Cost Of Borrowing: Empirical Evidence From East Asia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Caroline PERRIN & Laurent WEILL, 2021. "Girls Will Be Girls? The Gendered Effect of Economic Policy Uncertainty on Corporate Investment," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Florian LEON & Laurent WEILL, 2021. "Elections Hinder Firms’ Access to Credit," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Guillaume Horny & Supriya Kapoor, 2021. "Investment Response to Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment: Evidence from the ECB's Corporate QE," Trinity Economics Papers tep1121, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Marek Giebel, 2021. "Financial Constraints for R&D and Innovation: New Evidence from a Survey Experiment," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 683800, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Carlo Altavilla & Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Andrea Polo & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2021. "Loan Guarantees, Bank Lending and Credit Risk Reallocation," CSEF Working Papers 629, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Jul 2022.
- Jean-Christophe STATNIK & Thi-Le Giang VU & Laurent WEILL, 2021. "Does Corruption Discourage More Female Entrepreneurs from Applying for Credit?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2021-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Marco Pelosi & Giacomo Rodano & Enrico Sette, 2021. "Zombie firms and the take-up of support measures during Covid-19," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 650, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sumit Agarwal & Slava Mikhed & Barry Scholnick & Man Zhang, 2022. "Reducing Strategic Default in a Financial Crisis," Working Papers 21-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ilyas El Ghordaf & Abdelbari El Khamlichi, 2021. "Profit warnings and stock returns: Evidence from moroccan stock exchange," Papers 2111.06655, arXiv.org.
- Larry Cordell & Michael R. Roberts & Michael Schwert, 2021. "CLO Performance," NBER Working Papers 29410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Kennes, John & Lyng, Ran Sun, 2021. "The Market for CEOs: Building Legacy and Feeling Empowered Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 14803, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeanne Amar & Jean-François Carpantier & Christelle Lecourt, 2021. "Determinants of Large Versus Small Cross-Border Acquisitions for Sovereign Wealth Funds," DEM Discussion Paper Series 21-21, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Anamaria Sova & Robert Sova, 2021. "Trade Flows, Private Credit and the Covid-19-Pandemic: Panel Evidence from 35 OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 9400, CESifo.