Report NEP-CFN-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Iannamorelli & Stefano Nobili & Antonio Scalia & Luana Zaccaria, 2020. "Asymmetric information in corporate lending: evidence from SME bond markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1292, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2020. "Renegotiation in Debt Chains," NBER Working Papers 27883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Gompers & Steven N. Kaplan & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2020. "Private Equity and COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 27889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2020. "Financialisation and stagnation: A macroeconomic regime perspective," IPE Working Papers 149/2020, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ravi Jagannathan & Yang Zhang, 2020. "A Return Based Measure of Firm Quality," NBER Working Papers 27859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raimo, Nicola & Zito, Marianna & Caragnano, Alessandra, 2020. "Firm Characteristics and Corporate Governance Disclosure in Integrated Reports," EconStor Conference Papers 224760, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Köppl, Stefan & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2020. "Syndication networks and company survival: Evidence from European venture-capital deals," Working Papers 21, Agenda Austria.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Veronika Penciakova & Nick Sander, 2020. "Estimating SME Failures in Real Time: An Application to the COVID-19 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 27877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry & Yogo, Urbain Thierry, 2020. "Access to Finance among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Job Creation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 13708, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven N. Kaplan & Morten Sorensen & Anastasia A. Zakolyukina, 2020. "What Is CEO Overconfidence? Evidence from Executive Assessments," NBER Working Papers 27853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernesto Zangari, 2020. "An economic assessment of the evolution of the corporate tax system in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1291, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Botsari, Antonia & Gvetadze, Salome & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2020. "European Small Business Finance Outlook 2020: The impact of COVID-19 on SME financing markets," EIF Working Paper Series 2020/67, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Pierluigi Bologna & Wanda Cornacchia & Maddalena Galardo, 2020. "Prudential policies, credit supply and house prices: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1294, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Melecky & Florian Mölders & Tristan Reed, 2020. "Long-run Returns to Impact Investing in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," NBER Working Papers 27870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biswajit Banerjee & Jelena Ä†irjakoviÄ‡, 2020. "Firm Indebtedness, Deleveraging and Exit: The Experience of Slovenia During the Financial Crisis, 2008-2014," Working Papers 41, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Mathew, Nanditha & Napolitano, Lorenzo & Rizzo, Ugo, 2020. "The role of domestic-firm knowledge in foreign R&D collaborations: Evidence from co-patenting in Indian firms," MERIT Working Papers 2020-044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).