Report NEP-CFN-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michi Nishihara & Takashi Shibata, 2019. "The effects of asset liquidity on dynamic bankruptcy decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Li, Delong & Lu, Lei & Mu, Congming & Yang, Jinqiang, 2019. "Biased beliefs, costly external finance, and firm behavior : A Unified theory," Research Discussion Papers 18/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Dorota Podedworna-Tarnowska & Daniel Kaszy?ski, 2019. "IPO underpricing phenomenon: the evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9011477, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dilger, Alexander & Schottmüller-Einwag, Ute, 2019. "Corporate governance reporting: Compliance with upper limits for severance payments to members of executive boards in Germany," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 7/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- László Koloszár, 2019. "Contradictions in Cost of Capital Approaches," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9211599, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Raphael A. Auer & Steven Ongena, 2019. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer and the Composition of Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 7815, CESifo.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2019. "Financialization made in Germany: A review," IPE Working Papers 122/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Cesar E. Tamayo & Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Oscar M. Valencia, 2019. "Bank Market Power and Firm Finance: Evidence from Bank and Loan Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017404, Universidad EAFIT.
- Ala' Rabi, 2019. "Board Characteristics and Corporate Social Disclosure: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8711642, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jaerim Choi, 2019. "The Global Value Chain under Imperfect Capital Markets," Working Papers 201912, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.