Report NEP-CFN-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konishi, Masaru & Yoshida, Takashi, 2019. "The Prewar Financial System and the Dynamics of Corporate Financing," Working Paper Series G-1-20, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Kornelia Fabisik & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz & Jérôme Taillard, 2018. "Why Are Firms With More Managerial Ownership Worth Less?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-75, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini & Raul Caruso & Rocco Cifone, 2019. "The Impact of ESG Scores on both Firm Profitability and Value in the Automotive Sector (2002-2016)," Working Papers 1004, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Sawaliya, Priya & Sinha, Pankaj, 2018. "Behaviour of asset pricing models in pre and post-recession period: an evidence from India," MPRA Paper 93084, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2019.
- Inderst, Roman & Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2019. "Growth Firms and Relationship Finance: A Capital Structure Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 13640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axioglou, Christos & Christodoulakis, Nicos, 2019. "Which firms survive in a crisis? Corporate dynamics in Greece 2001-2014," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2019. "Firm Ownership And Green Patents. Does Family Involvement In Business Matter?," Working Papers 201904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Thierry Foucault & Laurent Frésard, 2018. "Corporate Strategy, Conformism, and the Stock Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-51, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Møen, Jarle & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Bakke, Julia Tropina, 2019. "International Debt Shifting: The Value Maximizing Mix of Internal and External Debt," Discussion Papers 2019/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Christos Axioglou & Nicos Christodoulakis, 2019. "Which firms survive in a crisis? Corporate dynamics in Greece 2001-2014," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 133, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Boris Nikolov & Lukas Schmid & Roberto Steri, 2018. "The Sources of Financing Constraints," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-74, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Harald Hau & Gabriela Hrasko, 2018. "Are CoCo Bonds a Good Substitute for Equity? Evidence from European Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-67, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Parvaneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2018. "The Value of Online Banking to Small and Meduim-Sized Enterprises: Evidence From Firms Operating in The UAE From Trade Zones," Development Discussion Papers 2018-12, JDI Executive Programs.
- Shusen Qi & Steven Ongena, 2018. "Fuel the Engine: Bank Credit and Firm Innovation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-61, Swiss Finance Institute.