Report NEP-CFN-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Egger, Peter & Erhardt, Katharina & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2018. "Heterogeneous Tax Sensitivity of Firm-level Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 13341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomáš Heryán, 2018. "Microeconomics of tourism among selected CEE countries: What influences profitability in a case of those profitable firms?," Working Papers 0062, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Mário Augusto & José Murteira & António Pedro Pinto, 2018. "The Effect of Family Ownership, Control and Management on Corporate Debt Structure– Evidence from Panel Fractional Data," CeBER Working Papers 2018-11, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Friewald, Nils & Nagler, Florian, 2018. "Over-the-Counter Market Frictions and Yield Spread Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bryan Hardy, 2018. "Foreign currency borrowing, balance sheet shocks and real outcomes," BIS Working Papers 758, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2018. "Shock contagion, asset quality and lending behavior," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Lei Ding & Hyojung Lee, 2018. "Effects of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) on Small Business Lending," Working Papers 18-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Finger, R. & Hirsch, S. & Lanter, D., 2018. "Profitability of Firms in EU Food Retailing," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ronald B. Davies & Neill Killeen, 2018. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Market Based Finance: Evidence using Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 201818, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Popov, Alexander & Wolski, Marcin & Barbiero, Francesca, 2018. "Debt overhang and investment eﬃciency," Working Paper Series 2213, European Central Bank.