Report NEP-CFN-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernstein, Shai & Lerner, Josh & Mezzanotti, Filippo, 2018. "Private Equity and Financial Fragility during the Crisis," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3563, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2018. "Shareholder bargaining power and the emergence of empty creditors," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pietro A. Bianchi & Antonio Marra & Donato Masciandaro & Nicola Pecchiari, 2017. "Is It Worth Having the Sopranos on Board? Corporate Governance Pollution and Organized Crime: The Case of Italy," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1759, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Bai, Yiyi & Dang, Tri Vi & He, Qing & Lu, Liping, 2018. "Does lending relationship help or alleviate the transmission of liquidity shocks? Evidence from a liquidity crunch in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Douglas, Rohan & Berndt, Antje & Duffie, Darrell & Ferguson, Mark, 2017. "Corporate Credit Risk Premia," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3617, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Li, Jun & Wang, Huijun & Yu, Jianfeng, 2018. "Aggregate Expected Investment Growth and Stock Market Returns," ADBI Working Papers 808, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2018. "CEO Compensation, Pay Inequality, and the Gender Diversity of Bank Board of Directors," MPRA Paper 87007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Renata Pasalicova, 2017. "Firm Investment, Financial Constraints and Monetary Transmission: An Investigation with Czech Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 2017/16, Czech National Bank.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Veljko Fotak & Brian Wolfe, 2018. "Innovation at State Owned Enterprises," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1872, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Cipriano, Nur Alisha Arfiffy & Zulkeflee, Nur Nabila & Amran, Fasihah & Shahudin, Haziah Aishah, 2018. "Operational risk and its determinants among five companies in manufacturing industry in Germany," MPRA Paper 87013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Auster & Nicola Pavoni, 2018. "Optimal Delegation and Limited Awareness, with an Application to Financial Intermediation," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1869, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.