Report NEP-CFN-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harendt, Christoph, 2018. "Tax influence on financial structures of M&As," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Preuss, Carsten, 2018. "What finance for what investment? Survey-based evidence for European companies," EIB Working Papers 2018/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Craig Doidge & Kathleen M. Kahle & G. Andrew Karolyi & René M. Stulz, 2018. "Eclipse of the Public Corporation or Eclipse of the Public Markets?," NBER Working Papers 24265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pattanaik, Arpita & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2018. "Business cycle effect on leverage: A study of Indian non-financial firms," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chibani Ltaief, Faten & Henchiri, jamel E., 2016.
"La structure financière des entreprises familiales : une analyse fondée sur la théorie du Pecking Order
[The financial structure of family businesses: An analysis based on the Pecking Order theory]," MPRA Paper 76784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Bing, 2018. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ron Alquist & Nicolas Berman & Rahul Mukherjee & Linda Tesar, 2018. "Financial Constraints, Institutions, and Foreign Ownership," NBER Working Papers 24241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Lekpek, Senad, 2018. "Access to finance and innovative activity of EU firms: A cluster analysis," EIB Working Papers 2018/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Gareeva Yuliya & Dranev Yury & Kucherov Alexander, 2018. "The Impact of Innovation Capital on Firm Values," HSE Working papers WP BRP 79/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anastasia Stepanova & Vladislav Savelyev & Malika Shaikhutdinova, 2018. "The Anchoring Effect in Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence from an Emerging Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2018. "A two-dimensional control problem arising from dynamic contracting theory," IDEI Working Papers 880, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stefanescu, Răzvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2017.
"Planificarea financiarǎ pentru decizii asupra antreprenoriatului - Partea a treia
[Financial planning for decisions on entrepreneurship, Part III]," MPRA Paper 82185, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2017.
- Hosung Jung, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Mortgage Loan Delinquency Using Personal Panel Data in Korea (in Korean)," Working Papers 2017-6, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Scheuplein, Christoph & Kahl, Julian, 2017. "Do Company Builders Create Jobs? Examining the Rise of Incubation Finance in Germany," IAT Discussion Papers 17/01, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Dessaint, Olivier & Olivier, Jacques & Otto, Clemens & Thesmar, David, 2017. "CAPM-Based Company (Mis)valuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lof, Matthijs & Bommel, Jos van, 2018. "Asymmetric information and the distribution of trading volume," Research Discussion Papers 1, Bank of Finland.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lu, Fangzhou & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2018. "The real value of China’s stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2018. "All in the Family? CEO Choice and Firm Organization," CEP Discussion Papers dp1528, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2018. "An Interval Variables Approach to Address Measurement Uncertainty in Governance Indicators," Working Papers 02/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.