Report NEP-CFN-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Grinstein, Yaniv, 2018. "International Evidence on Firm Level Decisions in Response to the Crisis: Shareholders vs. Other Stakeholders," CEPR Discussion Papers 12568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona Malovana, 2017. "Banks’ Capital Surplus and the Impact of Additional Capital Requirements," Working Papers IES 2017/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2017.
- Clark, Ephraim & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2017. "Theories of Risk: Testing Investor Behaviour on the Taiwan Stock and Stock Index Futures Markets," MPRA Paper 82888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gersbach, Hans & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Scheffel, Martin, 2018. "Financial Intermediation, Capital Accumulation and Crisis Recovery," TSE Working Papers 18-885, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bing Xu, 2017. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Working Papers 1750, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2018. "Shock Contagion, Asset Quality and Lending Behavior," Working Papers 01/2018, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Scheuplein, Christoph & Kahl, Julian, 2017. "Do Company Builders Create Jobs? Examining the Rise of Incubation Finance in Germany," MPRA Paper 82733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian LEON, 2018. "Long-Term Finance and Entrepreneurship," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2018. "A two-dimensional control problem arising from dynamic contracting theory," TSE Working Papers 18-884, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jun Sakamoto, 2017. "An empirical analysis of the impact of differences in the disclosure among companies on the equity premium," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-11-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Sergio Mayordomo & María Rodríguez-Moreno, 2017. "Did the bank capital relief induced by the supporting factor enhance SME lending?," Working Papers 1746, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Josh Lerner & Amit Seru, 2017. "The Use and Misuse of Patent Data: Issues for Corporate Finance and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 24053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Hughes & Choon-Geol Moon, 2018. "How Bad Is a Bad Loan? Distinguishing Inherent Credit Risk from Inefficient Lending (Does the Capital Market Price This Difference?)," Departmental Working Papers 201802, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mert Demirer & Umut Gokcen & Kamil Yilmaz, 2018. "Financial Sector Volatility Connectedness and Equity Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1803, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Miller, Sam & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2018. "Bank liquidity and the cost of debt," Bank of England working papers 707, Bank of England, revised 09 Oct 2018.
- Melcangi, Davide, 2016. "Firms’ precautionary savings and employment during a credit crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86237, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.