Report NEP-CFN-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Young Jun Choi, 2017. "The Effect of the DIP on the Business Performances of Rehabilitated Corporates (in Korean)," Working Papers 2017-34, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Hirsch, Julia & Walz, Uwe, 2017. "Financial constraints, newly founded firms and the financial crisis," SAFE Working Paper Series 191, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Chernenko, Demid, 2018. "Capital Structure and Oligarch Ownership," MPRA Paper 83641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jie (Jack) He & Tao Shu & Huan Yang, 2018. "The Employee Clientele of Corporate Leverage: Evidence from Personal Labor Income Diversification," Working Papers 18-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Huizinga, Harry & DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt, Asli & Bertay, Ata, 2017. "Are international banks different? Evidence on bank performance and strategy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Hmida, Salma, 2017. "A Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Financial Contagion: Evidence from the Eurozone Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 83718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Nyman, Rickard & Kapadia, Sujit & Tuckett, David & Gregory, David & Ormerod, Paul & Smith, Robert, 2018. "News and narratives in financial systems: exploiting big data for systemic risk assessment," Bank of England working papers 704, Bank of England.
- Garicano, Luis & Steinwender, Claudia, 2016. "Survive another day: using changes in the composition of investments to measure the cost of credit constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65862, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Englmaier, Florian & Fahn, Matthias, 2018. "Size Matters - \'Over\'investments in a Relational Contracting Setting," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 62, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jing Zhou, 2018. "Quality of Public Governance and the Capital Structure of Nations and Firms," NBER Working Papers 24184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias S. Kruttli & Phillip J. Monin & Sumudu W. Watugala, 2017. "Investor Concentration, Flows, and Cash Holdings : Evidence from Hedge Funds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-121, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donaldson, Jason & Piacentino, Giorgia & Malenko, Nadya, 2017. "Deadlock on the Board," CEPR Discussion Papers 12503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolay Gospodinov, 2017. "Asset Co-movements: Features and Challenges," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.