Report NEP-CFN-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2017. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-50, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eugster, Nicolas, 2017. "Family firms and financial analyst activity," FSES Working Papers 491, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Kenjiro Hori & Jorge Martin Cerón, 2017. "Contingent Convertible Bonds: Payoff Structures and Incentive Effects," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1711, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jeremy Clark & John Spraggon, 2017. "The Applicability of Micro Finance to Higher Risk Business Ventures: An Experimental Study," Working Papers in Economics 17/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fischer, Marcel & Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2017. "The debt tax shield, economic growth and inequality," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 219, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.