Report NEP-CFN-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pavlović, Radica & Gajić, Aleksandar, 2017. "Static and Dynamic Indicators in the Analysis of Internal Sources of Companies’ Investments Financing," MPRA Paper 79810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Ferris, Stephen & Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2017. "Asymmetries in the Firm's Use of Debt to Changing Market Values," CEPR Discussion Papers 12099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elia Berdin & Matteo Sottocornola, 2015. "Assessing Systemic Risk of the European Insurance Industry," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 6, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Raffaele Santioni & Fabio Schiantarelli & Philip E. Strahan, 2017. "Internal Capital Markets in Times of Crisis: The Benefit of Group Affiliation in Italy," NBER Working Papers 23541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshihiko Hogen & Ko Miura & Koji Takahashi, 2017. "Large Firm Dynamics and Secular Stagnation: Evidence from Japan and the U.S," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Chatzouz, Moustafa & Gereben, Áron & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2017. "Credit guarantee schemes for SME lending in Western Europe," EIB Working Papers 2017/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Michi Nishihara, 2017. "Valuation of an R&D project with three types of uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Grimme, Christian, 2017. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," MPRA Paper 79852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier, 2017. "Equity versus Bail-in Debt in Banking: An Agency Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 12104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- García Iborra, Rafael & Howden, David, 2016. "Uses and Misuses of Arbitrage in Financial Theory, and a Suggested Alternative," MPRA Paper 79802, University Library of Munich, Germany.