Report NEP-CFN-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frick, Andreas & Maxin, Hannes, 2016. "Optimal Syndication Decision of Corporate Venture Capital and Venture Capital Firms," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-577, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stefano Colonnello & Matthias Efing & Francesca Zucchi, 2016. "Empty Creditors and Strong Shareholders: The Real Effects of Credit Risk Trading," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-17, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen & Trygve Gulbrandsen, 2016. "Family ownership, Workplace Closure and the Recession," DoQSS Working Papers 16-06, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Ouarda MERROUCHE, 2015. "Countercyclical Foreign Currency Borrowing: Eurozone Firms in 2007-2009," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Semyon MALAMUD & Francesca ZUCCHI, 2015. "Liquidity, Innovation, And Endogenous Growth," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-41, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Takahiro Yasui, 2016. "Corporate Governance of Financial Groups," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Ayala, Diana & Nedeljkovic, Milan & Saborowski, Christian, 2016. "What slice of the pie? The corporate bond market boom in emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Martinez, Joseba & Philippon, Thomas, 2016. "Runs versus Lemons: Information Disclosure and Fiscal Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erwan Morellec & Boris Nikolov & Norman Schürhoff, 2015. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2016.
- Yavuz Arslan & Yunus Emrah Bulut & Tayyar Buyukbasaran & Gazi Kabas, 2016. "Liquidity Management of Non-Financial Firms : Cash Holdings and Lines of Credit," Working Papers 1604, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Miguel Antón & Florian Ederer & Mireia Giné & Martin Schmalz, 2016. "Common Ownership, Competition, and Top Management Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2046, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tomislava Pavic Kramaric & Toni Milun & Ivan Pavic, 2016. "Does gender diversity in the boardroom influence Tobin?s Q of Croatian listed firms?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006623, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Pooja Gupta & Nick Steele & Jacqueline Yen, 2016. "Trends in credit market arbitrage," Staff Reports 784, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Auboin, Marc & Smythe, Harry & Teh, Robert, 2016. "Supply chain finance and SMEs: Evidence from international factoring data," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.