Report NEP-CFN-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2016. "Empty creditors and strong shareholders: The real effects of credit risk trading," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Chu, Yongqiang, 2016. "Debt renegotiation and debt overhang: Evidence from lender mergers," MPRA Paper 72403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noth, Felix & Tonzer, Lena, 2015. "Bank Risk Proxies and the Crisis of 2007/09: A Comparison," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Colonnello, Stefano, 2016. "Executive Compensation, Macroeconomic Conditions, and Cash Flow Cyclicality," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Chunshuo LI & Steven ONGENA, 2014. "Bank Loan Announcements and Borrower Stock Returns Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-26, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2015.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato & Xuan Zhang, 2016. "Analysing the Determinants of Credit Risk for General Insurance Firms in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1591, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Herpfer, Christoph, 2018. "Do courts matter for firm value? Evidence from the U.S. court system," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pittman, Russell, 2016. "The Strange Career of Independent Voting Trusts in U.S. Rail Mergers," MPRA Paper 72640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuri Ersahin & Rustom M. Irani & Katherine Waldock, 2016. "Creditor Rights and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Fraudulent Transfer Law," Working Papers 16-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fabio BRAGGION & Mintra DWARKASING & Steven ONGENA, 2014. "Household Inequality, Entrepreneurial Dynamism and Corporate Financing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-27, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2015.