Report NEP-CFN-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2015. "Debt Concentration of European Firms," SEP Working Papers 2015/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Sabrina Ferretti & Andrea Filippone & Giacinto Micucci, 2016. "Firms that went out of business during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 317, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liu, Yuna, 2016. "Stock exchange integration and price jump risks - The case of the OMX Nordic exchange mergers," Umeå Economic Studies 925, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Colonnello & M. Efing & F. Zucchi, 2016. "Empty Creditors and Strong Shareholders: The Real Effects of Credit Risk Trading," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Stepan, 2016. "Field-of-Study Homogamy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yihui Pan & Tracy Yue Wang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2016. "How Management Risk Affects Corporate Debt," NBER Working Papers 22091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ji, Jiao & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing, 2016. "CEO Dismissal, Compensation and Topics of Board Meetings: The Case of China," MPRA Paper 70232, University Library of Munich, Germany.