Report NEP-CFN-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Tomáš Heryán & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes & Roman Matousek, 2016. "European lending channel: differences in transmission mechanisms due to the global financial crisis," Working Papers 0027, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Nagar, Neerav & Sen, Kaustav, 2015. "Investor Protection and Cash Flow Misclassification," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-12-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Adrian, Tobias & Friedman, Evan & Muir, Tyler, 2015. "The cost of capital of the financial sector," Staff Reports 755, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anaïs Périlleux & Annabel Vanroose & Bert D'Espallier, 2016. "Are financial cooperatives crowded out by commercial banks in the process of financial sector development?," Working Papers CEB 16-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manuel Buchholz, 2015. "How effective is macroprudential policy during financial downturns? Evidence from caps on banks̕ leverage," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Paula Bustos & Gabriel Garber & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2016. "Capital Allocation Across Sectors: Evidence from a Boom in Agriculture," Working Papers Series 414, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss & Agnes Pinter, 2015. "Would depositors like to show others that they do not withdraw? Theory and Experiment," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1553, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Florian Schaffner, 2015. "Predicting US bank failures with internet search volume data," ECON - Working Papers 214, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Karlis, Alexandros & Galanis, Giorgos & Terovitis, Spyridon & Turner, Matthew, 2015. "Hedging against Risk in a Heterogeneous Leveraged Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1084, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Malgorzata Pawlowska, 2015. "The impact of market structure and the business cycle on bank profitability: the role of foreign ownership. The case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 229, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen & Thomas C. Chiang & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2016. "Downside risk and stock returns: An empirical analysis of the long-run and short-run dynamics from the G-7 Countries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.