Report NEP-CFN-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Irani, Rustom M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "Loan Sales and Bank Liquidity Risk Management: Evidence from a U.S. Credit Register," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "The problem with government interventions: The wrong banks, inadequate strategies, or ineffective measures?," MPRA Paper 64074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14996 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "Government Connections and Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Large Representative Sample of Chinese Firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 1129, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gregory S. Crawford & Nicola Pavanini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Asymmetric information and imperfect competition in lending markets," ECON - Working Papers 192, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Amess, Kevin & Stiebale, Joel & Wright, Mike, 2015. "The impact of private equity on firms' innovation activity," DICE Discussion Papers 184, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Xavier Boutin, 2015. "Mergers and the Dynamics of Innovation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Catalan, Mario & Demekas, Dimitri, 2015. "Challenges for Systemic Risk Assessment in Low-Income Countries," MPRA Paper 64125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Peter N, 2015. "Returns to tail hedging," MPRA Paper 62160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Hoag, 2015. "Clearinghouse Loan Certificates as a Lender of Last Resort," Working Papers 1503, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Ahmed, Javed I. & Anderson, Christopher W. & Zarutskie, Rebecca, 2015. "Are the Borrowing Costs of Large Financial Firms Unusual?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Pavanini, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in Lending Markets," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 227, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kozlowski, Lukasz, 2014. "Banking business models and the nature of financial crises," MPRA Paper 64072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2015.
- Garcia Fronti, Javier, 2015.
"Modelo estocástico para la valuación de una inversión nanomédica
[Nanomedical Stochastic Investment Valuation]," MPRA Paper 63948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Casini, 2014. "Microcredit and Price Competition: standardize to differentiate," LICOS Discussion Papers 34914, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Edmans, Alex & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015. "Executive Compensation: A Modern Primer," CEPR Discussion Papers 10566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ali, Muhammad Ali & Asfand, Asfand Yar Khattak & Bakhtiyar, Bakhtiyar Khan & Hammad, Raja Hammad Amhed, 2014. "Financial Risk and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 60779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2014.