Report NEP-CFN-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Sierra, 2012. "Consumer Interest Rates and Retail Mutual Fund Flows," Staff Working Papers 12-39, Bank of Canada.
- Gourieroux, C. & Heam, J.C. & Monfort, A., 2012. "Bilateral Exposures and Systemic Solvency Risk," Working papers 414, Banque de France.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2012. "Does information sharing reduce the role of collateral as a screening device?," Working Paper 2012/19, Norges Bank.
- Carol Osler & Tanseli Savaser & Thang Tan Nguyen, 2012. "Asymetric Information and the Foreign-Exchange Trades of Global Custody Banks," Working Papers 55, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Stefan Arping, 2012. "Credit Protection and Lending Relationships," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-142/IV/DSF48, Tinbergen Institute.