Report NEP-CFN-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Boutin & Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Giovanni Pica & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2011. "The Deep-Pocket Effect of Internal Capital Markets," Working Papers 403, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2011. "Prima de riesgo del mercado utilizada para España: Encuesta 2011," IESE Research Papers D/921, IESE Business School.
- Michael McAleer & Paulo Araújo Santos & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2011. "GFC-Robust Risk Management Under the Basel Accord Using Extreme Value Methodologies," KIER Working Papers 782, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2010. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Grell, Kevin Berg, 2010. "Venture-backed IPOs - grandstanding and clusterings," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2010, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Barbara Petracci & Massimo Spisni, 2011. "Fee Structure, Financing, and Investment Decisions: The Case of REITs," Working Paper Series 30_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.