Report NEP-CFN-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2009. "Creditworthiness as a signal of trustworthiness: field experiment in microfinance and consequences on causality in impact studies," Econometica Working Papers wp17, Econometica.
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2009. "Optimal investment and financial strategies under tax rate uncertainty," Working Papers 0912, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Yuri Biondi, 9/18. "The Governance and disclosure of the Firm as an Enterprise Entity," Post-Print hal-00441527, HAL.
- Helena Marrez & Mathias Schmit, 2009. "Credit risk analysis in microcredit: How does gender matter?," Working Papers CEB 09-053.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro Fedele & Francesco Liucci & Andrea Mantovani, 2009. "Credit availability in the crisis: the European investment bank group," Working Papers 0913, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Morrissey, Oliver, 2009. "Repayment versus Investment Conditions and Exclusivity in Lending Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 4604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shuyun May Li, 2009. "Optimal Lending Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Two-sided Limited Commitment or Impatient Entrepreneur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1065, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2009. "International Financial competition and bank risk-taking in emerging economies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jiri Novak & Dalibor Petr, 9/12. "Empirical Risk Factors in Realized Stock Returns," Working Papers IES 2009/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2009/12.