Report NEP-CFN-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anaïs Hamelin-Schertzer, 2009. "Do small family businesses have a peculiar attitude toward growth? Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 09-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- José Luiz Barros Fernandes & Juan Ignacio Peña & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2009. "Behavior Finance and Estimation Risk in Stochastic Portfolio Optimization," Working Papers Series 184, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marcos Souto & Benjamin M. Tabak & Francisco Vazquez, 2009. "Linking Financial and Macroeconomic Factors to Credit Risk Indicators of Brazilian Banks," Working Papers Series 189, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2009. "Profit Taxation and Finance Constraints," Working Papers 0916, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Rocío Elizondo & Pablo Padilla & Mogens Bladt, 2009. "An Alternative Formula to Price American Options," Working Papers 2009-06, Banco de México.