Report NEP-CFN-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hst:ghsdps:gd09-68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hodonou DANNON, 2009. "Efficacité et productivité des banques de la zone UEMOA dans un contexte de réformes financières. Une application de la méthode DEA (Banks efficiency and productivity in the WAEMU in a context of fina," Working Papers 216, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009. "Finance and inequality : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4967, The World Bank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Love, Inessa, 2009. "The economic impact of banking the unbanked : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4981, The World Bank.
- Daouk, Hazem & Ng, David T.C., 2009. "Is Unlevered Firm Volatility Asymmetric?," Working Papers 51182, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem, 2009. "When No Law is Better than a Good Law," Working Papers 51184, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.