Report NEP-CFN-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo & Bermejo, Vicente, 2009. "Rentabilidad de los fondos de inversión en España. 1991-2008," IESE Research Papers D/788, IESE Business School.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "Can corporate social responsibility help us understand the credit crisis?," IESE Research Papers D/790, IESE Business School.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Henseleit, Christoph, 2009. "The valuation of tax shields induced by asset step-ups in corporate acquisitions," IESE Research Papers D/785, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "Market risk premium used in 2008: A survey of more than a 1,000 professors," IESE Research Papers D/784, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "IBEX 35: 1991-2008. Rentabilidad y creación de valor," IESE Research Papers D/786, IESE Business School.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," series 0024, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Apr 2009.