Report NEP-CFN-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Swayan Chaudhuri, 2009. "Regional Financial System and the Financial Structure of Small Firms," Jena Economics Research Papers 2009-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Bönte & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Financial Signaling by Innovative Nascent Entrepreneurs," Jena Economics Research Papers 2009-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eklund, Johan E, 2009. "One Share – One Vote: new evidence from the Nordic countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 168, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Zhaoxia Xu, 2009. "The Impact of Market Timing on Canadian and U.S. Firms' Capital Structure," Staff Working Papers 09-1, Bank of Canada.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008. "Drivers and obstacles to banking SMEs : the role of competition and the institutional framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4788, The World Bank.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2008. "Bank Size or Distance: What Hampers Innovation Adoption by SMEs?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 2, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Galvani, Valentina & Plourde, Andre, 2009. "Spanning with Zero-Price Investment Assets," Working Papers 2009-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schmieder, Christian & Stein, Ingrid, 2008. "Relationship Lending - Empirical Evidence For Germany," Economic and Financial Reports 2008/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2008. "Debt & equity costs determinants in small enterprise. JEREMIE fund influence on financial situation of SME," MPRA Paper 13290, University Library of Munich, Germany.