Report NEP-CFN-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2008. "An efficient binomial approach to the pricing of options on stocks with cash dividends," Working Papers 178, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco Corazza & Stefania Funari & Federico Siviero, 2008. "An MCDA-based Approach for Creditworthiness Assessment," Working Papers 177, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Annabel Vanroose, 2008. "What macro factors make microfinance institutions reach out?," Working Papers CEB 08-036.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peresetsky , Anatoly & Karminsky, Alexander, 2008. "Models for Moody’s bank ratings," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2008. "Institutional Ownership and the Returns on Investment," Ratio Working Papers 128, The Ratio Institute.
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura & Mehedintu, Anca, 2008. "Banking financing for Romanian SMEs – challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 11788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bloch, 2008. "Dissynergies of Mergers among Local Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 192, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Thomas Bloch, 2008. "The Effects of Bank Mergers on Small Business Lending in Germany," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 193, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.