Report NEP-CFN-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stuart M. Turnbull & Jun Yang, 2008. "Default Dependence: The Equity Default Relationship," Staff Working Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and the Theory of Taxation," Working Paper Series 732, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Aug 2009.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2008. "Dynamic Trading and Asset Prices: Keynes vs. Hayek," CSEF Working Papers 191, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?," Working Papers 2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Piero Gottardi & Alberto Bisin & Adriano Rampini, 2007. "Managerial Hedging and Portfolio Monitoring," Working Papers 2007_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pausch, Thilo, 2007. "Endogenous credit derivatives and bank behavior," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.