Report NEP-CFN-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Covas & Wouter J. Den Haan, 2007. "Cyclical Behavior of Debt and Equity Using a Panel of Canadian Firms," Staff Working Papers 07-44, Bank of Canada.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "Shareholder Access to Manager-Biased Courts and the Monitoring/Litigation Tradeoff," Working Papers w0106, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- David R. Skeie, 2007. "Vesting and control in venture capital contracts," Staff Reports 297, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00167159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2001. "Should new or rapidly growing banks have more equity?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2001, .
- Ivaldi, Marc & Motis, Jrissy, 2007. "Mergers as Auctions," IDEI Working Papers 461, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & MArcelo Scharth, 2007. "Modeling and predicting the CBOE market volatility index," Textos para discussão 548, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2006. "Risk-based cash demand in a firm," MPRA Paper 4541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2006.
- Pendleton, Andrew, 2006. "Who invests too much in employer stock, and why do they do it? Some evidence from uk stock ownership plans," The York Management School Working Papers 24, The York Management School, University of York.