Report NEP-CFN-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Y. Campbell & Jens Hilscher & Jan Szilagyi, 2006. "In Search of Distress Risk," NBER Working Papers 12362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yingjin Hila Gan & Christopher Mayer, 2006. "Agency Conflicts, Asset Substitution, and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 12359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuhiko Nishina & Nabil Maghrebi & Mark J. Holmes, 2006. "Are Volatility Expectations Characterized By Regime Shifts? Evidence From Implied Volatility Indices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jonathan Lewellen & Stefan Nagel & Jay Shanken, 2006. "A Skeptical Appraisal of Asset-Pricing Tests," NBER Working Papers 12360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Thoenissen, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Asset Market Structure," CDMA Working Paper Series 200609, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Suleyman Basak & David Cass & Juan Manuel Licari & Anna Pavlova, 2006. "Multiplicity in General Financial Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Jul 2006.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pál, Rozália & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2006. "Financing constraints and firms’ cash policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0642, European Central Bank.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Extensive and Intensive Investment and the Dead Weight Loss of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.