Report NEP-CFN-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2005. "Valuing companies with a fixed book-value leverage ratio," IESE Research Papers D/614, IESE Business School.
- Markku Lanne & Pentti Saikkonen, 2005. "Modeling Conditional Skewness in Stock Returns," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/14, European University Institute.
- Francesco Menoncin, 2006. "The role of longevity bonds in optimal portfolios," Working Papers 0601, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Mougeot, "undated". "Credit Spread Specification and the Pricing of Spread Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp14, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Carlos F. Alves & Victor Mendes, 2006. "Mutual fund flows’ performance reaction: does convexity apply to small markets?," FEP Working Papers 204, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:col:001049:002373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore