Report NEP-CFN-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "On the Usefulness of Tax Incentives for Business Angels and SME Owners: An Empirical Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-13, CIRANO.
- Patrick Bolton & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Pay for Short-Term Performance: Executive Compensation in Speculative," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000673, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francis, Jennifer & Olsson, Per & Schipper, Katherine, 2005. "Call Options and Accruals Quality," SIFR Research Report Series 34, Institute for Financial Research.
- Cotei, Carmen & Farhat, Joseph Basheer & Mukherjee, Tarun K., 2004. "Informational externalities of going public decisions: evidence from industrial sector," Working Papers 2004-12, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- DING, Yuan & JEANJEAN, Thomas & STOLOWY, Hervé, 2005. "Why do firms opt for Alternative-Format Financial Statements ? Some Evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 808, HEC Paris.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Programme de recherche sur le rôle des gouvernements dans le financement des entreprises Initiatives gouvernementales en capital de risque : les leçons des expériences européennes," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-12, CIRANO.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "L'encadrement des sociétés de capital de risque : analyse et recommandations," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-07, CIRANO.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2005. "What happens after the central bank of Brazil increases the target interbank rate by 1%?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 584, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Kenichiro Suzuki & David Cobham, 2005. "Recent trends in the sources of finance for Japanese firms: has Japan become a 'high internal finance' country?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200501, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Nicholas Chan & Mila Getmansky & Shane M. Haas & Andrew W. Lo, 2005. "Systemic Risk and Hedge Funds," NBER Working Papers 11200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genevieve Boyreau-Debray & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 11214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Munehisa Kasuya & Jouchi Nakajima, 2005. "Bank Health and Investment: An Analysis of Unlisted Companies in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-330, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge, 2004. "The impact of the dividend tax cut and managerial stock holdings on corporate dividend policy," Working Papers 2004-09, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mazumder, M. Imtiaz & Miller, Edward M. & Varela, Oscar Albert, 2005. "The weekend trading profitability: evidence from international mutual funds," Working Papers 2004-10, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- WenShwo Fang & YiHao Lai & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Does Exchange Rate Risk Affect Exports Asymmetrically? Asian Evidence," Working papers 2005-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.