Report NEP-CFN-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2005. "Optimal Harvesting under Resource Stock and Price Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 1384, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Alessandro Missale, 2005. "Managing Debt Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 1388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:trend-garch-bauer_2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Alvarez & Manuel Arellano, 2004. "Robust Likelihood Estimation Of Dynamic Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp2004_0421, CEMFI.
- Zuleyca Díaz Martínez & José Fernández Menéndez & María Jesús Segovia Vargas, 2004. "See5 Algorithm versus Discriminant Analysis. An Application to the Prediction of Insolvency in Spanish Non-life Insurance Companies," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 04-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Christian Gollier, 2005. "Optimal Illusions and Decisions under Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 1382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanjay Basu & Swapnendu Bandyopadhyay (Banerjee), 2005. "Relationship Banking, State Co-Ordination and Long-Term Debt: Reinterpreting the Big Push," Departmental Working Papers wp0502, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Neville N. Jiang & Ping Wang & Haibin Wu, 2002. "Finance Thy Growth: The Role of Occupational Choice By Ability-Heterogeneous Agents," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0228, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.