Report NEP-CFN-2003-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Hansen, 2003. "A General Theory of Decision Making," Discussion Papers 03-38, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Colin Mayer & Oren Sussman, 2003. "A New Test of Capital Structure," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe16, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Igor Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Evolutionary Stable Stock Markets," Discussion Papers 03-39, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll & Gerhard Schweimayer & Peter Welzel, 2003. "Managing Credit Risk with Credit and Macro Derivatives," Discussion Paper Series 252, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Volatility-induced Growth in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers 03-40, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2003. "Equivalence of ten different methods for valuing companies by cash flow discounting," IESE Research Papers D/524, IESE Business School.
- Bengtsson, Christoffer, 2003. "The Impact of Estimation Error on Portfolio Selection for Investors with Constant Relative Risk Aversion," Working Papers 2003:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003. "Ownership: Evolution and Regulation," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe14, Oxford Financial Research Centre.