Report NEP-CFN-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Martin Boyer, 2003. "Directors' and Officers' Insurance and Shareholders' Protection," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-64, CIRANO.
- P N Smith & S Sorensen & M R Wickens, "undated". "Macroeconomic Sources of Equity Risk," Discussion Papers 03/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nick Webber & Claudia Ribeiro, 2003. "Valuing Path Dependent Options in the Variance-Gamma Model by Monte Carlo with a Gamma Bridge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 4, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nick Webber & Claudia Ribeiro, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Method for the Normal Inverse Gaussian Option Valuation Model using an Inverse Gaussian Bridge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 5, Society for Computational Economics.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Chihwa Kao, 2002. "Spectral Density Bandwidth Choice and Prewhitening in the Generalized Method of Moments Estimators for the Asset Pricing Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 60, Society for Computational Economics.