Report NEP-CFN-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Value Investing in Emerging Markets: Risks and Benefits," International Finance 0309005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Helena Lopes Moreira da Veiga, 2003. "Forecasting Volatility Using A Continuous Time Model," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 584.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Asset Prices, Heterogeneous Expectations, and Limited Short Sales," Departmental Working Papers wp0308, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Amen, 2003. "Integrating success factors and group attitudes into the valuation of a company," Finance 0309005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osman Karamustafa & Yakup Kucukkale, 2003. "Long Run Relationships between Stock Market Returns and Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Turkey," Finance 0309010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0309004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Lattice Option Pricing By Multidimensional Interpolation," Finance 0309003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2004.