Report NEP-CFN-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin B. Haugh & Leonid Kogan & Jiang Wang, 2003. "Evaluating Portfolio Policies: A Duality Approach," NBER Working Papers 9861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deleted, 2003. "Deleted," Finance 0307009, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2003.
- D. Seese & F. Schlottmann, . "The building blocks of complexity: a unified criterion and selected applications in risk management," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 14, Society for Computational Economics.
- Erdinc Altay, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Factors on Asset Returns: A Comparative Analysis of the German and the Turkish Stock Markets in an APT Framework," Finance 0307006, EconWPA.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2003. "Stock Prices and IPO Waves," NBER Working Papers 9858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Prat, Andrea, 2003. "Pension Fund Governance and the Choice Between Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans," CEPR Discussion Papers 3955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Regúlez Castillo, Marta & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2002. "A factor model of seasonality in stock returns," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-19, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Deleted, 2003. "Deleted," Finance 0307007, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2003.
- Ryan SULEIMANN, 2003. "The Contagion Effect Between the Volatilities of the NASDAQ-100 and the IT.CA :A Univariate and A Bivariate Switching Approach," Econometrics 0307002, EconWPA, revised 18 Jul 2003.
- Ryan SULEIMANN, 2003. "Should Stock Market Indexes Time Varying Correlations Be Taken Into Account? A Conditional Variance Multivariate Approach," Econometrics 0307004, EconWPA, revised 18 Jul 2003.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0307010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ryan SULEIMANN, 2003. "New Technology Stock Market Indexes Contagion: A VAR-dccMVGARCH Approach," Econometrics 0307003, EconWPA, revised 18 Jul 2003.