Report NEP-CFN-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo & Reinoso, Laura, 2003. "Shareholder value creators and shareholder value destroyers in USA. Year 2002," IESE Research Papers D/501, IESE Business School.
- Harrison Hong & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "The Neighbor's Portfolio: Word-of-Mouth Effects in the Holdings and Trade of Money Managers," NBER Working Papers 9711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HENROTTE, Philippe, 2002. "Pricing kernels and dynamic portfolios," Les Cahiers de Recherche 768, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:90 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Koskinen, Yrjö, 2003. "Investor Protection and the Demand for Equity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 526, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Feb 2004.
- LOVO, Stefano & DECAMPS, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Market informational inefficiency, risk aversion and quantity grid," Les Cahiers de Recherche 770, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:91 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas A. Jobst, 2002. "Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs) – A Primer," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 96, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Joachim Grammig & Erik Theissen, 2002. "Estimating the Probability of Informed Trading - Does Trade Misclassification Matter?," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse37_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Lidén, Erik R., 2003. "Swedish Stock Recommendations: Information Content or Price Pressure?," Working Papers in Economics 98, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 19 Nov 2004.
- Gunter Löffler, 2002. "Avoiding the rating bounce: Why rating agencies are slow to react to new information," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 97, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2002. "Indulgent angels or stingy venture capitalists? The entrepreneurs' choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 769, HEC Paris.
- Lidén, Erik R., 2003. "Stock Recommendations in Swedish Printed Media: Leading or Misleading?," Working Papers in Economics 99, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2004.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:98 is not listed on IDEAS anymore