Report NEP-CFN-2001-02-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark S. Carey & Mark Hrycay, 2000. "Parameterizing credit risk models with rating data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nicola Lacetera, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: the Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," KITeS Working Papers 122, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seiji Ogishima & Takao Kobayashi, 2000. ""Cross-shareholdings and Equity Valuation in Japan "(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-36, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Singh, Ajit & Singh, Alaka & Wiess, Bruce, 2000. "Information Technology, Venture Capital and the Stock Market," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af47, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maria Rosa Battagion & Lucia Tajoli, 1999. "Ownership Structure, Innovation Process and Competitive Performance: the Case of Italy," KITeS Working Papers 120, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Michael Berkowitz, 2001. "Common Risk Factors in Explaining Canadian Equity Returns," Working Papers berk-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.